Everything below is available right now. Non-smoking studio environment, well cared for. Send me email if interested.
RAB Audio ProRak88 mixing desk. Paid $1499 ($1694.00 with drop ship). Special item (large). Reasonable offers accepted, but buyer must come to pick it up. Assembled on premises. Never moved since. 8U (4 on each side). Keyboard drawer (88 key). Excellent desk – just won’t have room for it for the foreseeable future.
MidAtlantic 24U Rack – Oak Laminate – $320 – I am moving to portable racks and just don’t need this now, though I would keep it if I had the space.
ART TubePAC preamp/compressor. Make offer.
(2) ART XLR 8 channel patch bays – basically new – didn’t fit the purpose I had in mind.
Behringer PX2000 high impedance patch bay – used. Make offer.
Hosa LITTLE BRO’ SH 6X2 50 – 50′ Snake – Lightly Used. Paid $197 new. Good for drums. 6 channels, two returns.
(2) Auralex Mudguards – Used. Paid $109 ea. Like new.
BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal – NEW – Ordered one, was sent two. Never opened and still sealed. Sells for $99. Make reasonable offer.
Presonus Firepod Audio Interface
PDP Quick Grip Cymbal Holder – Item: PDAXADCYM – NEW – didn’t fit my kit.
Roland D-20 – Used vintage instrument. Carried around to my studios for years. Not sure if CMOS battery is still working but otherwise played last time I had it out. May also have manual (need to check).
KORG Poly 800
Used vintage instrument. Program tape included. May also have manual (need to check).
Synergy Bongos – Red
KORG Wavedrum Oriental – Purchased 2016 used on Ebay $368 (Currently in storage)
Used ART Tube MP Studio Microphone Preamp – $30
ART LeVeLAr Vactrol / Tube Leveling Amplifier and Compressor 1990s – $60
Fender BXR-100 Bass Amp – $199 Used. One EQ slider came off but I have the part and it could be repaired. Otherwise fine.
FS105 – Netgear Fast Ethernet Switch – 5 port 10/100 Mbps (auto switching)
On-Stage KS-7350 Z folding keyboard stand – $70
Tascam DP-004 – 4-track digital recorder – Make Offer
Griffin StudioConnect iPad Dock Audio and Midi Interface for iPad 30 Pin Connector – $30
Electric String Bass
Made by local luthier Mark Doncheski (of Stained Grass Window fame)
– One of 10 or 12 that were made in the early-mid 2000s.
– This may be (need to confirm) the first one he made.
– Body appears to be maple, rosewood neck.
– Prior to my purchasing it in 2014, it was used in Mark’s practice room.
– Has seen minimal gigging, mostly at home here in studio or living room. Covered when not in use.
– Was used on Paul Loomis CD recorded here.
– Current strings are coated and best for bluegrass. For a bow, I would suggest uncoated strings.
– $750 firm
Comes with gig bag and sturdy stand.
– K&M pickup included – very hot and clean.
This was the first string bass of any sort that I actually owned, so there’s some sentimental value, but I just can’t justify it any more. It gets played so little, and that seems a sin for such a beautiful instrument. Always catches attention, and want it to go to a good home.